Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wasting your time again.

I really do like blogging but it seems like I'm trying to seek attention through my blogs. I don't want it to be that way. All I know is that it won't stop me blogging. To me blogging is like the new type of diary, only difference is that everyone on the net can read it.

I'm really happy that you're happy, I'm not sure if you realized the part of my last blog that was for you or not because you haven't said anything, but I hope you did.

I'm finally getting somewhere I've finally made some great decisions. Hopefully they don't backfire like the rest.

Oh and... I apologize to the people that go to my party in advance, I'm sorry if there's no music you like, if it is extremely boring, and basically if you don't enjoy it.

Hmm.. Ok then.
Bye
Tell you some more of what's happening in my hollow head soon.
Enjoy your day/night.

1 comment:

  1. To me it just seems like you're writing because you're writing. You're not being an attention seeker.
    And I realised.
    Thankyou.
    It's great to hear you've started to make some decisions.
    Good luck with them.
    And it won't be boring.

    ReplyDelete