Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm Back Again.

So one of the biggest things in my life at the moment is my family, and not for a good reason. Most of my family think we are all really close. I'm one of the few that realize what's really happening.

I can't help but think of what she could do to herself. She has been in this state of mind for a while now, I hardly see her let alone talk to her. I'm scared of what she might so. I'm pretty sure whatever I say to her she won't listen to. Any advice?

I'm starting to fear everything. Everyday in the news it's always got something about someone being stabbed, shot or raped. there is nowhere that's safe anymore. The safest place I can think of right now is... Actually I can't think of anywhere.

I'm starting to give up on everything and everyone, most likely because it's the way I believe I am treated. Given up on. So I am sorry if you think it's just you and if I offend you. I don't know why I'm saying sorry, nobody says it to me.

Oh and before I forget I would like to make you all aware of the comment made on my last blog, we 'normal' kids are always the ones with the shittiest childhood full of abuse, violence and trauma. We aren't really that normal.

Thank You For Reading.
Have A Nice Life.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment